Traveling to Biras Creek Resort is easier than ever. Our staff is available to answer any questions and to arrange travel.
Seabourne Airlines and Cape Air offer direct flights from San Juan International (SJU) to Beef Island Airport, Tortola (EIS), and Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ).
LIAT offers flights from Antigua (ANU) to Beef Island Airport, Tortola (EIS).
offers flights between Antigua and Beef Island that connect with the arrival/departure of flights between London Gatwick and Antigua on British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. These flights are available on Fridays and Saturdays.
Seaborne Airlines: +1 866 359 8784
Cape Air: +1 800 227 3247
LIAT: +1 888 844 5428
VI Airlink: +1 284 495 2271
From North America
Most flights from North America to Beef Island Airport, Tortola (EIS), or Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ) connect via San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) or St. Thomas, USVI (STT).
Fly into Beef Island Airport, Tortola (EIS) with connecting flights from Antigua (ANU), St. Martin (SXM) or San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU).
Via St. Thomas (STT), San Juan (SJU), St. Martin (SXM), Antigua (ANU)
Connecting flights to Beef Island Airport, Tortola (EIS) are available through Air Sunshine, Cape Air, American Airlines, and LIAT.
Private Transfers by Helicopter
Private helicopter transfers direct to Biras Creek (N18'29 -W64'21) from Beef Island, Tortola, San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Martin, and Antigua are available with Caribbean Buzz Helicopters
, at +1 340 775 7335 or +1 347 284 6335, firstname.lastname@example.org
. For more information, please visit their website
Private Helicopter transfers are available direct to Biras Creek from Beef Island, Tortola through Antilles Helicopter Services
. They can be reached at +1 284 441 7335 or +1 284 499 0545, email@example.com
. For more information please visit their website
Via St. Thomas by Public Ferry
• Ferries depart St. Thomas from either Charlotte Amalie (10 mins. from airport) or Red Hook (near Ritz Carlton, 40 mins. from airport)
• Arrive at West End/Road Town, Tortola or Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda
• Cost ranges from $35-$50 depending on public ferry company utilized and specific pick-up and drop-off points.
• Ferry runs nonstop to Virgin Gorda on Saturday and Sunday, leaving from the St. Thomas Charlotte Amalie (10 mins. from airport). Ferry departs from St. Thomas at 3 pm.
Via St. Thomas by Private Water Taxi
• Private water taxi for up to 7 people starts at $850 each way
• Travel time is approx. 75 mins. For more information, contact Perdohm's Water Taxi in St. Thomas at 340.775.6501 Via St. Thomas (STT), San Juan (SJU), St. Martin (SXM), Antigua (ANU) by Private Air Charter to Virgin Gorda Airport (VIJ)
• Visit Island Birds for full details/price list. Rates begin as low as $600 for 4-seat aircraft from St. Thomas (16 mins.; via San Juan, 29 mins.) • Visit Tradewind Aviation
for more information on private flights.
Once at Beef Island Airport, a Biras Creek representative will escort guests for the two-minute drive to Trellis Bay where our private launch leaves for the 30-minute journey to Biras Creek.
Guests arriving at the Virgin Gorda Airport will be met by a resort taxi for the 20-minute drive across Gorda Peak to Gun Creek Harbor, and the six-minute boat ride to Biras Creek. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your travel options to the BVI.