Getting to Biras Creek Resort
Seabourne Airlines has made it easier than ever to get to Biras Creek. They now offer direct flights from San Juan International (SJU) to Tortola (EIS) Terrence B. Lettsome (Beef Island) and Virgin Gorda (VIJ) Airport.
You can find special deals and book flights directly from their website or contact them via phone for more information at (866) 359-8784.
From North America:
Fly into Beef Island Airport (EIS), Tortola via San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU) or St. Thomas, USVI (STT).
Fly into Beef Island Airport (EIS), Tortola from Antigua (ANU), St. Martin (SXM) or San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU).
Via St. Thomas (STT), San Juan (SJU), St. Martin (SXM), Antigua (ANU) Connecting flights to Beef Island Airport (EIS) are available through Air Sunshine, Cape Air, American Airlines, and LIAT.
Private Transfers by Helicopter
Private helicopter transfers direct to Biras Creek (N18'29 -W64'21) from San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Maarten, and Antiqua are available with Caribbean Buzz Helicopters and can be reached at 787.404.3234 or at email@example.com.
Via St. Thomas by Public Ferry
• Ferries depart St. Thomas from either Charlotte Amalie (10 mins. from airport) or Red Hook (near Ritz Carlton, 40 mins. from airport)
• Arrive at West End/Roadtown, Tortola or Spanishtown, Virgin Gorda
• Cost ranges from $35-$50 depending on public ferry company utilized and specific pick-up and drop-off points on the two islands
• This is especially viable for Saturday-Saturday stays as a "non-stop" ferry operates from St. Thomas Charlotte Amalie (10 mins. from airport) to the Virgin Gorda dock. Departs St. Thomas dock at 3 p.m.
Via St. Thomas by Private Water Taxi
• Private water taxi for up to 7 people starts at $850 each way
• Travel time is approx. 75 mins.
For more information, contact Perdohm's Water Taxi in St. Thomas at 340.775.6501
Via St. Thomas (STT), San Juan (SJU), St. Martin (SXM), Antigua (ANU) by Private Air Charter to Virgin Gorda Airport
• Visit Island Birds for full details/price list. Rates begin as low as $600 for 4-seat aircraft from St. Thomas; 16 mins. via San Juan, 29 mins.
• Visit Tradewind Aviation for more information on private flights.
Once at Beef Island Airport, a Biras Creek representative will escort guests for the two minute drive to Trellis Bay where our private launch "Princess" leaves for the 30-minute journey to Biras Creek. When arriving into Virgin Gorda Airport, you will be met by the Resort taxi for a 20 minute drive across Gorda Peak to Gun Creek Harbor, then a 6 minute boat ride to Biras Creek.
Airport Transfers are $95.00 per person round trip.
Please note: If we have other guests arriving within 45 minutes to one hour of your arrival time at Beef Island Airport, we may need to wait for them.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your travel options into the BVI.